Re: Automation software

  • To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Automation software
  • From: "Bill G Bolumen" <BOLUMENkkkkkkkkkkkkk>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 1998 16:39:58 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks,
I just downloaded this utility but find that I know not what to do with it.
 I read the "read me" file and a bit of the help file but I cannot figure
out just what to do to setup the explorations on MS to run one after the
other, can you help?
Perhaps a few lines from yours since you are using it for this purpose.  I
hate to spend a bunch of hours playing with this to figure out the required
commands.
Bill