RE: HELLO EQUIS , EQUIS PLS WAKE UP

Rajesh, Equis is complacent and stodgy.  They will always be behind but they
have a sound reputation and a large following.  They don't care about
innovation in the real sense of the word.  It's like being in the Army-
there's the right way, the wrong way, and Equis's way.  I've gotten used to
it and hardly ever complain any more.

Al Stephens