RE: Telechart 2000

Richard, this is very useful intro for one like me, new to the software
today.  The virtual feature is a thumb on the nose to Equis, which so
stubbornly and block-headedly refuses to listen to its customers requests
regarding reading others' data.  I wouldn't buy Reuters data if it was $15 a
month just for that reason. [I would take it tho if it was free].

I am very impressed with what I see as the power of QP in scanning on
fundamentals, and its scan power in general.  The language required to write
the scans is scary looking to a none programmer but there are enough
pre-written scans around to get even the klutziest user started.  I am glad
I listened to your advice.

Al Stephens