RE: Cool Website

Well written. Would mention that based on the past short term if one can formulate a system of trading that produces a winning paper result which should comprise many more winning trades than losing ones in money terms. It then may be extrapolated into the future assuming conditions have not changed much and real profits may be produced.

Many may that but that is based on the past history but known past data is all we have to work with.

John Sellers
Torrance, CA
USA