Re: metastock-digest V1 #211

<HTML>
&nbsp;

<P>metastock-digest wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>metastock-digest&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Friday, July 31 1998&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Volume
01 : Number 211

<P>----------------------------------------------------------------------

<P>Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 21:19:40 PDT
<BR>From: "Bill Sklodowski" &lt;bsklodowski@xxxxxxxxxxx>
<BR>Subject: Real-time data vendors

<P>Greetings;

<P>I'm thinking of trying out the new MS Real-Time, or maybe one of the
<BR>other real-time TA programs. I know NOTHING about getting that type
of
<BR>data. I do have cable at my house, and I know that some of the vendors
<BR>deliver that way. I'd like to hear from folks already using real-time
<BR>data: What are the costs for installation, hardware, and (most
<BR>importantly) the monthly cost for the service, and what data you get
for
<BR>that $$.

<P>Thanks in advance,
<BR>Bill Sklodowski

<P>______________________________________________________

<P>------------------------------

<P>Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 23:54:25 -0500
<BR>From: "William F. Nakielski" &lt;frt1000@xxxxxxxxxx>
<BR>Subject: Re: Opinion needed for SuperCharts 4.0

<P>Visavis,

<P>And so ask I shall.&nbsp; With all those programs, which one do you
consider the
<BR>best and second best.

<P>Also specifically what is your opinion on Advanced GET and Fib Trader.&nbsp;
I've
<BR>been considering purchasing one or the other.&nbsp; It's use would
be mostly, but
<BR>not limited to trading the Spoos intra-day.&nbsp; Other markets either
intra-day
<BR>or short term position.

<P>Do you or anyone else have an opinion on ASC Trend.

<P>Yours in Profound Prolific Prognostications,

<P>Bill N. [|:-)}

<P>- -----Original Message-----
<BR>From: Visavis &lt;Visavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<BR>To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx &lt;metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<BR>Date: Thursday, July 30, 1998 06:49 PM
<BR>Subject: Re: Opinion needed for SuperCharts 4.0

<P>>Sure!
<BR>>
<BR>>You can ask me anything like Superchart, Tradestation, Advanced GET,
<BR>Metastock, Fibonacci Trader, Dynamic Trader, WinWaves, Investor Dream,
<BR>Visual Pattern Designer, etc.... I do have it all.
<BR>>
<BR>>