Re: Learning how to trade and paying people to divulge their "knowhow"

  • To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Learning how to trade and paying people to divulge their "knowhow"
  • From: J Stephen Jones <jsjones@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 10:43:19 -0400 (EDT)

Razor:
I read your message with great interest.  I have been paper and real trading for
about a year now but am not doing that well on my own.  Please inform me if you
would like to take me into your confidence.  I am willing to make the promises
you require.  I am ready to learn from someone who is willing to share.  Thank
you for your response in advance.

Stephen