Re: Learning "or : I are a skolar"

 re: "There have been relatively very few self made millionaires
with a college education.  Neither Michael Dell nor Bill Gates
have college degrees."

I guess I'm totally screwed...I circled back and got a degree at
the tender age of 49.
Steve Karnish
CCT

----------
> From: Lionel Issen <lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: Learning how to trade and paying people to
divulge their "knowhow"
> Date: Thursday, July 16, 1998 2:43 PM
>
> There have been relatively very few self made millionaires
with a college
> education.  Neither Michael Dell nor Bill Gates have college
degrees.

> Lionel Issen

Chinese to
> >them. They probably have been brainwashed by media brokerage
houses, and
> >others with an agenda.  Then you suggest they jump right in
and put their
> >hard-earned money at risk.
> >
> >You sound like the type that came out of the womb trading.
There sure
> aren't
> >many of those around.
> >
> >Richard Estes