Re: Metastock & DiNapoli Levels

On Sun, 19 Jul 1998 22:10:20 -0700, you wrote:

>Hi Chip, I'm one of the "experts" on Joe DiNapoli's client proprietary
>web pages.  I also use Metastock, and posted the Metastock formulas
>for his studies on those web pages. You do not have to buy the Coast
>Investment Software Trading Package, but that package does have the
>Oscillator Predictor, which cannot be programmed into Metastock
>(you can do without it though).

Hi Neal,

Thank you for this valuable information.

I took a look at  DiNapoli Fibonacci techniques - at
http://www.fibtrader.com, however, I do not see how this can help us.

As you rightfully, mentioned, you posted these Metastock formulas in
an area that is inaccessible.

How can we "join" that section?

TIA

-= Chris ß =-