Re: Mutual Fund Scans via Explorer

  • To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Mutual Fund Scans via Explorer
  • From: "Bill G Bolumen" <BOLUMENkkkkkkkkkkkkk>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 00:00:56 -0400 (EDT)

Yes, I filtered the v=0.
I checked the data and you were right for some reason all the stocks that
appeared in the scan have 0 volume for that day, probably a mistake in the
data received.  I use TCPro and is fairly reliable but apparently does have
some bummers once in a while, in fact I have many charts that Worden
Brothers never ever correct for splits even though I get a new CD every
quarter.  I have sent them messages with lists of stocks up to 20 but they
do not appear to bother to correct.
Jim Greening suggested to try H-L=0 which is an excellent suggestion or so
I thought until I looked at several of my scanned stocks and they also have
the same price (H,L,C) for that date.
I'll keep trying, perhaps last Friday's data from TCPro had many mistakes.
Thanks for the info, I will let you know if I get anywhere.
Bill