Re: Quotes Plus 2

I have been sucessfully using Quotes Plus 2 (QP 2.0) on my son's computer
that employs Windows 95.  He has since kicked me off and told me to use my
own machine. <G> I am now using QP 2.0 on a machine running Windows NT 4.0.
Everything works just fine.....except the QP 2 Virtual Program. It will not
run on NT. I can live with this because I have almost 14 Gigs of harddrive
memory to work with. However, I would prefer to go the virtual route. I will
call technical service Monday but was wondering if any of the Beta testors
in this group (there are a few) or QP experts (there are many) know if an NT
version of the Virtual Program is in the works. Thanks.