Re: Italian stock market?

I'll send you the indicators, just let me know if you wish to receive them on the list
or at your
e-mail.                    What I mean is that if you use explorers, indicators and
trading system as they are, the results are really very poor, or, if somebody posts a
trading system on the list and says "here in Norway it works very well with many
stocks", then I try it on some good share of Mib30(Tim, Telecom, Eni ecc.) and it
doesn't even open one trade or if it does it won't close  it, so a couple of years in
trading Telecom gives a result of 7%, that's it. Regarding Metastock, I'm happy whit
it, I've seen many TA sws, some very expensive other very cheap, still my personal
conviction is that MS it's a very good TA sw, it doesn't come for nothing but it has
almost all I need to do my own little trading.
Regards
Giancarlo

--
   Bite the bullet.