Re: Simplicity

Hugh,
 I have 182 issues in my "stock world".  I place the order as a stop
(usually) unless it opens up past the 1/4 the next day, then it will be
a market order (I save $5 on commish).  The stop order will remain in
place for the next 5 days.  I will usually fill the next day or two.
Being a commodity trader has taught me to have a short time frame.  I
will also not hesitate to re-enter a position at a higher price.

Al T