Re: Simplicity

Ahhhhhh  Al,  you forgot the "key" to the Holy Grail...

What's the samll database!!!!   .....   <grinning>>>>>

And the final secret... after the new high is reached ... how many trades
before the 1/4 is reached and within what timeframe before you commit???

Happy trading

Hugh

At 02:49 PM 7/14/1998 -0500, you wrote:
>To Richard, David, Rajesh, and all.  I do believe I have found the Holy
>Grail  IN THIS MARKET.  I normally trade only the T-Bond and currencies,
>but, because of the last 3-4 weeks of extreme volatilityin the bond and
>currency markets, trading was beyond my risk/reward factor.  As such, I
>returned to my small database of stocks.  I immediately saw an opportunity.
> My last  12 trades have been very profitable.  I will share my discovery.
>If the stock makes a new high, then exceeds the high by 1/4 of a point,
>buy.
>That's it.  Simple.  Not looking for bottoms or triangles or
>head&shoulders.  No oscillators.  No indicators.  If the stock closes 1/4
>below the previous day's low, close the position.
>
>Remember, guys, I said "in this market".  Like Richard implied, a bull
>market makes many of us look good.
>
>Al Taglavore

                                   \\\\!////
                                   (  @ @  )

                 MI-COM Technology
       Computer Solutions for Small Business
Helping you access and travel the Information Highway

                 Hugh A. Valliant

      Bus.  (416) 726-5355   Fax. (416) 699-3847

        E-mail         valliant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
            http://www.mi-comtech.com/