RE: Opinion Poll on REAL returns (Monthly)to all metastock users.

Rajesh

What are you trading: equities, options, futures, or indexes?

A 40% return for 25 days is great.  Good luck, but I wouldn't count on that
continuing unless you're trading some very highly leveraged products like
futures (which I trade) or options (which I don't trade).  We have above
average returns with our system and have only made a 50% return for the last
120 days.  We're currently stopped out waiting for our next signal.

Your annual return will probably be substantially less, but if it isn't I'll
look forward to your book :).

Regards