From: Penelope Reed Doob <prdoob@xxxxxxxx>
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, 14 July 1998 3:51
Subject: RE: Windows 98 etc, partitioning huge drives

Now that this seems to be as much a computer updating list as
anything, having wrestled with upgrade to a Dell Dimension 400
with a huge hard drive that arrived unpartitioned, I wonder if
anybody's done a post0installation partitioning with
Quarterdeck's Partition-it/Select-It  as opposed to worst case
FDisk. (Would like to avoid reinstalling everything, though of
course I'd do a backup). Don't want downtime when the market's
open!

Thanks if anyong can help,

Penelope

Dr. Penelope Reed Doob