QP2 Virtual File Problem Solved

All,
     I was playing with the Quotes Plus 2 Virtual File setup and
solved my problem.  My MetaStock files are in a "MyData" directory
along with several nonMetastock data subdirectories.  When you import
from "Virtual Setup" you can only go to the first subdirectory level
on a Drive.  So when I imported from My Data I got several other
subdirectories along with my MetaStock subdirectory.  I had just
erased them with the Windows 98 Explorer.  It turns out that you have
to erase any extra, NonMetaStock subdirectories from within the
Virtual Setup with its delete tool.  Then when you have only MetaStock
Subdirectories left, you save from within the Virtual Setup and then
reboot the computer.  That's not obvious and is not covered in the
help file, but everything is working fine now.

Jim