Re: option software

> To:            metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Date:          Sat, 11 Jul 1998 21:54:18 -0700
> Subject:       Re: option software
> From:          surfingrincon@xxxxxxxx (jeff f brady)
You wrote;
> what kind of returns are you getting with this ?
The returns are eceptional when the stocks perform as imputed and in
the time frame that you stipulate,providing their is a trade that
would meet you risk-reward standard. It will open your eyes when you
think your stock pick is really hot and you can't wait to get a
option. You run the stock through the program and the return is so
sad or even in the negative column, that the stock would have to
perform twice as good as expected to make any real money.

Hope I didn't discourage you. It's not magic but I like mine. It will
pay for it self . I plan on upgrading to thier pro version when my
year of free  data is up.