Re: Win98

Mr. Maas,

Your knowledge of American economic history is somewhat suspect.  Do you
really believe that Apple, Unix and Dos were failures?  Most of the
publishing industry along with designers and the entertainment industry
uses Apple products.  Almost all airlines and major business applications
are for Unix.  Dos is still a very prominent systems in the local banks and
hospitals I know about.

".....(Most of our "governments" do not DAILY use a computer, let alone
> know how to run one !)....  Did my browser get this one correct?  Perhaps
YOUR government is not computer functional.  My city, parish(county),
state, and federal government is very computer dependent.  Not on Windows,
though.

Enough.  No response is necessary, Mr. Maas.  Let's focus on stock charts,
the Japanese election and the US Dollar.

Al Taglavore