Fw: PFP Users Update

Intelligent Investment Analysis Software

The Pattern Forecaster Plus
Investment Analysis Software
FREE for 30-Days
-> for less than $1 (U.S.) per day <-

>From the co-developer of the Candlestick Forecaster Software.

-- CD-ROM versions now available --

I'm writing this message to inform all of the PFP users that my newest
products are now available on a CD-ROM.  I have recently completed some
upgrades to the PFP software applications and have burned these upgrades
onto CDs.  If you would like to receive your copy of the PFP CD-ROM, please
contact me immediately.

Subscribed PFP users will pay only $15 for the CD.

Non-subscribed PFP users will pay $75 for the 4 month trial plus $10 for
shipping & handling.

Notice : Users ordering from outside the US will be required to pay
additional shipping & handling charges.

I hope everyone has enjoyed using the PFP software products.  The newest
upgrade includes many new enhancements, trading systems, features and
help/documentation files.

The PFP software applications are ideal for Equities, Futures, Options and
Mutual Fund Investors. I've been told I should change the name from Pattern
Forecaster Plus to "Profit For Pennies".  I don't think I could get away
with this change.  So, I again urge everyone to evaluate the PFP software
applications and see for yourself how these applications will quickly
assist anyone in investing.

Below, you find the standard Blah Blah Blah about what my applications will
do for you and what you'll receive when you subscribe to the PFP software
applications.  At the bottom of this message, you find links to resources
on my web site.

Also, please contact me directly if you have any questions about the
products or how to use them.  I am here waiting for your comments.

You'll receive the following when using the Pattern Forecaster Plus
Software...

- An Intelligent Investment Analysis Tool that will quickly and easily
identify hundreds of potentially
   profitable trading opportunities automatically while teaching you to use
Japanese Candlestick and
   other effective investment techniques.
- Eloquently chart any market (with an open, high, low and close price).
- 10 unique investment analysis models...
   - Standard Candlesticks, Enhanced Candlesticks, DeMark Sequential
Theory, Trending Candle / Body
     Reversal Theory, T. Hikita Candlestick Library, F. Tam Candlestick
Library, Balanced Length
     Averaged Movement Library, 3, 2 and 1 Line Break Library, ASL Breakout
Library, Bollinger Band Library,
     and an advanced technical indicator Library.
- Automatically analyses any chart for potential trading opportunities.
- Automated Analysis includes Buy, Sell, Top, Bottom, Reversal, Support,
Resistance, Exhaustion,
  Confirmation, Combination, Continuation and Confluence pattern formations.
- Automatically suggests Stop Placement and Trailing levels for all trades.
- Combines pattern formation analysis with Western Technical and Price
Trend analysis.
- Graphs and uses 10 Technical Indicators within the PFP automated analysis.
- Automatically reads data files from...
   - Technical Tools, StockVue, FutureLink, FutureSource, MetaStock,
Computrak, Megatech, Knight-
     Ridder, Telescan, Worden Brothers TC2000, AIQ, CandlePower, Aspen
Graphics, TradeStation,
     Supercharts, LiveWire, DialData and automatically supports many ASCII
data file types.
- CandleWatch(tm) feature will quickly scan you entire database of charts
for BUY & SELL signals, then
   generated detailed reports for investors to review.
- CandleVision(tm) feature will quickly back-test any chart for historical
signals and also generate
   detailed reports for investors to review.
- Profit Testing Module allows users to quickly see the results of the
investment signals and generate
   detailed profit/loss reports.
- Complete on-line documentation and help files quickly and easily teach
the user how to use the
   Pattern Forecaster Plus program.

As a subscribed user and member, you'll receive the following...

- FREE upgrades and enhancements to the Pattern Forecaster Plus for the
length of your subscription.
- Free Technical Support - via the Internet.
- Free Phone Support by calling our offices.
- Access to our Chat Room and Message Board where users communicate with
one another.
- The use of the Pattern Forecaster Plus software to assist in identifying
potentially profitable
   trades in any market.

Without the Pattern Forecaster Plus software, you're only viewing a small
portion of what a price chart can offer you.  Without the automated
analysis of the Candlestick (and other price patterns), you'll never know
what you are missing.  Without the CandleWatch feature, you'll never be
able to easily scan your favorite charts for potentially profitable trading
signals (without wasting a few extra hours a night).

With the Pattern Forecaster Plus, you'll learn why professional investors
throughout the world prefer candlesticks and why Candlesticks are a
superior method of charting and analysis.  The Candlestick Forecaster and
the Pattern Forecaster Plus software applications are being used by
hundreds of investors around the globe.  Learn why many of our customers
consider these products the "golden goose" of their investment tools.

Explore the expanded library options and trading models.  See how this
program will clearly identify potentially profitably trading signals.  You
control the technical indicators which adjust the interpretation of some of
the pattern libraries.  The new investment models assist investors in both
short-term and long-term investing.  You'll have to see for yourself.

Visit Our Web Site at
<http://www.ment.com>

Or contact our offices at
1-949-240-6977, Fax 1-949-248-8747

Member or Trial Member Links
ME~Order Form <http://www.ment.com/frames/ordform.html>
ME~Technical Support <http://www.ment.com/frames/TS1.html>
ME~Resources Page <http://www.ment.com/frames/rsc.html>
ME~Message Board <http://www.InsideTheWeb.com/messageboard/mbs.cgi/mb51576>
ME~Users Chat <http://www.ment.com/frames/MECHAT.html>
ME~Software Archive <http://www.ment.com/frames/MEform.html>

Computer Hardware Pricing Links
Hardware Main Page <http://www.ment.com/frames/mehw.html>
Computer Systems <http://www.ment.com/frames/mesys.html>
Hard Drives SubSystems <http://www.ment.com/frames/meHD.html>

Good Trading,

Brad Matheny

Brad Matheny
Matheny Enterprises   -   Dana Point, Ca  92629 USA
(949) 240-6977 Phone  -   (949) 248-8747 Fax
<http://www.ment.com>