RE: Windows 98

Thomas, you and the other happy Win 98 upgraders are lucky- I have had a
terrible time- too much to go into but I have spent at least 15 hours in
last 5 days , 5 hours last night alone with Compaq and Microsoft Tech
Support, and am still not out of the woods yet.  I wish I had left my
perfectly running Win 95 system alone.  Rebuilding my system has been a
nightmare.

Al Stephens