RE: Windows 98

I have heard more reports of the modem problems you were describing last
week.  I haven't seen them personally. I am quite surprised about the S3
driver problems.  They are one of the most popular brands of card in
existance.  One would think they would have their act together.... Live and
Learn...

Sean