Re: Windows 98

It looks and works better than Win95. All my software runs ok. If your graphics
card does not have windows98 driver(which most probably do not have) there is a
potential problems in configuring the graphics card for colors etc. I hve been
told that web sites of the graphic card vendors have the win 98 driver to
download.

--M.Ayalew

for graphics carr the graphics
List <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>