Get MS?

Hello, this is my first post although have been an observer for awhile.
I am considering purchasing either Metastock or Tradestation.  It
doesn't appear from reading posts that there are any really serious bugs
(undocumented features) with Metastock, only perhaps some confusing or
convoluted methods of getting a feature to work.   I am aware that
powerful software often requires tips and tricks to get the most out of
it.  As Metastock users, does anyone care to share their opinion as to
how MS performs against TS?  My main interest in developing my own
indicator system.  The cost is very favorable.

I use Quote Monkey.  Has anyone had a problem using Primate's data in
MS?

Thanks for the discussion regarding stops.  I appreciate the shared
insight and knowledge.

Chuck