Re: Exploration help please

You can combine multiple criteria in each column, using "AND".

Also, you can allocate a value of "1" (using an "if" as a test)
when a condition is met, then use a "+" for the next
condition, then filter for a value equal to "2" for
that column (if you have only two tested conditions
in that column, else filter for higher value).

Good luck,

-Neal.