Office Taskbar-configuration, instant (Chart) Access with

"Ton. I wonder if you could help me. I have been trying to get my Outlook98 taskbar
to always be present in the upper right hand corner of my screen no matter what
programme I am running. Any idea how to do this? Thanks."

David
Outlook98, if that is the same taskbar as in Office97 then:

When taskbar is "Not Availble":
-In Win95-explorer go to the main Office97-folder("C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office97")
and double-click the "Microsoft Office Taskbar"-link
-If not present, then go to the Office-program file "MSOFFICE.EXE" and double-click
(to be found at "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\MSOFFICE.EXE")
-This will enable the Taskbar, and in the message following, get it to start everytime you
  start the computer, this will auto-make the link in your Windows start-menu
Or:
-If not present, create a new link in the small quickmenu by right-clicking the "EXE" program
at "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\MSOFFICE.EXE"
-"Cut & Paste" the link from the "Office"-folder to the Windows start-menu folder
(at "C:\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Start Up\")
-Reboot Win95/computer

"When Available":
When displayed at your Desktop, configure the taskbar by going to the uppertop "Office"
Logo-thumbnails, 2 pieces of "1/2" and "full" squared-colored-icons, just above a colored
"folder" label and 1x-right-click.
Choose your required settings(eg. "Hide taskbar", when applied these will get "V"-marked).
(the quickest is the 1/2 thumbnail at the top, not with the v-markings choice, but very instant
choices).

Note that you can "Add" your favourite folders to the Office97-taskbar too(folders containing
f.i. the below mentioned layout-links) and then, by 1x clicking on their taskbar-icons, folders'
contents get rolled out all over the "tiny", most handy taskbar, wich is ofcourse user-friendly!!!.
(Like lots and lots in Office). Single links can also be added as an icon and clicked on to
directly go to your charts, even when in Metastock(just move the taskbar to the top of your screen
or to the left or right, and multi-clicking for charts is then available(only have to do 1x click per chart).

If Office is not installed then check-up in your Outlook-manual/online-help. Search for instance
for plain "taskbar" or "startup" or "desktop" or "configure" etc.
I'm not familiar with the setup of single stand-alone "Office-programs".

Regards,
Ton Maas
Ms-IRB@xxxxxxxxx