Re: Histograms - "MACDHis1-MV" + "MACDHis2-AE" - the making of + its confusion explained

  • To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Histograms - "MACDHis1-MV" + "MACDHis2-AE" - the making of + its confusion explained
  • From: "A.J. Maas" <anthmaas@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 03:41:34 -0700

>How do I open up the attached file? I use Eudora Pro

Lionel,

The mail sent is just a text mail(extension: " .eml " and can be edited in f.i. Notepad).
Was made in Outlook Express, with the "by you received attachement" as the mails'
wallpaper.
This time I "wrote" and applied "stationairy" , e.g. just plain loading of the originialy
downloaded htm-web page as the mail-letter-paper's background, normaly white/blanc.

Mail can be done in "hyper-text" (usually HTM) instead of plain-text(ASCI), although
the setup-configuration "Options" is here "standard set" to ASCI-plain-text.

If you are unavailable to view the wallpaper-mail, and are unable to re-set programs'
preferences or options, or are not at all able to view attachements("htm"-type) then best
is to save the attachement as file to disc(use its original extension, else or rename to htm)
and then re-open in an off-line (web) browser.

Windows95 start-up screen(the blue sky/cloud+logo) and turn-off screen(black/red) is
your OS-systems' wallpaper(stored as "logos.sys" and "logow.sys", 2 picture-files, in your
Windows-program folder.
They are well to be used as mail-letter-paper's background/wallpaper.

Regards,
Ton Maas.
Ms-IRB@xxxxxxxxx