Re: Discount broker goes bust?

> I was thinking of transferring some money to that little guy Brown.
> $5 a trade sounds great.  What happens if they go bankrupt?
  Bill:
  I feel that discount brokers can and might got to 0% commissions
  to attract new clients and they still make money.

  Don't forget, the deep discounters donot deal with the 3 day
  settlement. You have to have cash in the acct to trade.

  They invest your cash at 7% and give you 4% on your money
  wether you trade or not. Easy money for them.