Re: Consistent crash when saving layout

>When I try to save two charts as a layout in MS 6.5, it crashes the machine
>consistently.  I have been unable to save a layout yet.  I have to save the
>two charts individually and then reopen them.  Anyone else have this problem?

No. The step one has to make before 'saving as' a layout(f.i. when you have 2 charts 'open',
or when an already 'opened' layout also consists of 'your changes'), is to FIRST create
a "NEW" layout, this provides for a manual adding of "All" or the "desired" charts,
and THEN save this new/changed layout as 'xxxxxxx.mwl'.
Perhaps over-mentioned, but check on this 'layout creating' in the MS-manual and also
the on-line help. It helps to understand and get the 'hang' of the programs' "handles" better.
(handles = the very often unlogic way programs behave)

Regards,
Ton Maas
Ms-IRB@xxxxxxxxx