Re: Disk Fragmentation

Hi:

Win95 Scan Disk just scans for disk errors, it doesn't look at fragmentation.
I have 2 hard drives and Win95 Disk Defragmentor says that "C" is 4%
fragmented, and that "D" is 3% fragged.  I also have Norton Utilities and
Norton says that "C" is 13% fragged, (87% not fragmented), and "D" is also 13%
fragged.  I think I trust Norton over Win95, although a 1% fragmentation
reported by Win95 is quite small.  When my system begins to slow down or I
have crash problems, I just defrag with Norton, it seems to help.

Jim