Re: Times are a changing? Bonds & Equities

Hi Guy,

I've been reading your comments with great interest, and I
haven't seen you describe your S&P futures trading system...

What's interesting to me is that after all these years, you've
managed to not only survive, but prosper using it. (Most I
know haven't accomplished either of these seemingly elusive
trading goals in futures trading)

Could you describe your system ? (I hope I'm not being
nosey, but I'm curious about the nature of a mechanical
system robust enough to survive all these years of use.)

Thanks,

Dick
Dick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S. I lived in So. Cal. for about 25 years, and right now, hawaiian
property is cheaper than many parts of California (because of the
Japanese credit collapse, and the subsequent sale of assetts to the
tune of ~.25 on the dollar) Go figure, eh ?