Re: Expert/Explorer accumulating files or reports- low disk spac

Reposting of original message - Low Disk space

Hi All,
The following may be of interest to MS users. The alert history file grows
in size very quickly. So if you use alerts and are running out of disk space
check this file.

Dick

>>To: Equis.
Comments: Have run out of disk space.