RE: Times are a changing? Bonds&Equities

Essan

I'll try our local library (part of the Los Angeles Public Library System)
and they should be able to turn the Barron's article up for me.

With regards to the second reference, I have never even heard of Nelson
Freeburg's Formula Research.  Where can I find out anything about this
publication?

Thanks

Guy