Re: TC2000 Ver. 4.0

Thanks for your response.  Having only used TC2000 for technical
analysis, I believe the upgrade to TC2000 ver 4 is great.  The screens,
both technical and fundamental are very easy to set up.  The data
download of all stocks on NASDAQ, NYSE AND AMEX by way of the internet
is very fast and this allows one to get a beat on what is going on with
your stocks during the day. All stock splits, new stocks, and name
changes are taken care of automatically.  Although I have not used the
metastock program, I would have to believe that TC2000 v4's
organizational ability is unsurpassed because notes can be attached to
each stock chart and the stock chart settings are saved with the notes
if desired.  This feature is nice also when you want to cut and paste
commentary by others to a specific stock.  It also has twelve different
chart setups with 2 indicator windows available in each one, so this
saves tremendous time and need for setting changes.  Worden's notes are
all attached to the chart so you can see their original chart and
compare with current.  These notes are automatically downloaded and if
you do this during the day you will get their commentary as it happens
and then see how well their predictions pan out.  Not a bad feature when
you're looking for ideas.  Screening for volume surges during the day is
a snap and you can also look for money flow during the day using their
industry groupings.  The data download is relatively expensive, but you
do get more than raw numbers at the end of the day as mentioned above
and the fundamental is included.  If you do not update your program over
a weeks time, you only have to pay for a week.  So it is almost pay as
you go.  They are going to add 2 new scans this month, BOP and
moneystream.  Features I have been looking forward to for a long time.
Nothing on TSV yet.  Also, soon there will be a sort on stock splits and
one will be able to toggle between "adjusted for splits" and "unadjusted
for splits" to view the impact of the split on the stock.  Finally, one
can convert v4 data to v3 for conversion to metastock.  Because Worden
picks up the administrative "cleanup" due to new issues, splits etc,
this really saves time and makes buying the data much more palatable.

By the way, I will be using a new ISP soon.  Can someone tell me how to
get my new address on this thread?