Re: TC2000 Ver. 4.0

Since Equis has never supported the earlier versions of TC2000 for many
years, it is hard for me to think that they may choose to support
version 4.0.  Having said that, I have been generally satisfied with the
TC2000 to Metastock conversion program that Worden supplies with the
earlier version.  I would guess that Worden will feel compelled to
provide a similar facility for 4.0.

BTW, I would be interested in any comments about the TC2000 V4.0.  How
it compares with the earlier version, especially in terms of its
"robustness", additional facilities, sophistication, etc.  I understand
that 4.0 does not cover mutual funds -- a strange omission -- although
they do cover fundamentals.  I have been using TC2000 for some time, but
I am beginning to feel there may be better values in data providers out
there.

I would appreciate any comments.

Leo