System Tester (MS 6.5)

Many of the System Tester "tests," perform a number of individual tests in
obtaining their results (testing within a test).   i.e., MACD w/Optimization
(9 tests); Negative Volume Index w/Opt. (20 tests).

In reviewing a System Tester Report, I find the number of successful or
unsuccessful, long/short, entry/exit points will vary depending on the
"test."  However, when I look at the System used to perform the test(s), I
see only a single System with no way to identify the individual tests
(within that System), that were used.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Hans