SEEK

Hi Jim,

Just a short note to let you know that, getting older, I woke up to take a
piss around 6:45 AM, turned on CNBC, and saw that SEEK was up 7 initially on
some merger rumors. It seems like it had been powered by these rumors for
the past week. Anyway, by 7AM, it was oscillating aroudn3 and some change so
I sold out.I probably have made the same mistake that I made with AMZN (boy
o boy, you should be as proud as can be over that pick) however, the profits
were good and it is never too early to take a profit. I might get in it
again if it looks OK but for now, my thoughts and prayers are riding with
you and DELL.

Jim