Re: Looking for users of OptionVue 5

On Thu, 18 Jun 1998 09:13:02 -0500, you wrote:

>O.K., I'm a Owner of OptionVue 5, Opt 4, etc.  Opt 5 has been improved,
>.....  A money
>.... hungry-grabbing outfit.  This plain enough for you?  T.C.

Alas, I must partially agree.

The program is for a very vertical market, not geared for the
individual investor. As such, it appears excellent for the "quant".

Tried the demo, in the good old DOS interface, and found the program
very useful in some areas, but the time invested to learn the program
can be better spent in other TA areas. Great if you are an option FULL
time trader, piss poor, if you want to learn the statistical and math
behind option trading. The DEMO time lenght is too short, as the
learning curve is long for the "working" investor.  Realistically, one
need 1-2 option cycle lenght.... AND to make money on the DEMO..... to
buy the full product. So I can imagine the market to be small, and
thus the price will remain high.

Maybe the new version is better.  I'll pass for now.

-= Chris ß =-