RE: Building a private market index

One or years ago Metastock supplied with a set of instructions for doing this. I found them difficult to employ without making errors. So I accepted their alternate suggestion of purchasing the IRL program from them which is more automated and generated indices for different groups of stocks easily. I did not keep their instructions after purchasing IRL. I was using version 6.0. Suggest you direct your inquiry to Metastock for these directions.

John Sellers
Torrance, CA
USA