Re: On-line brokers

Thanks for responses from Joel and Alberto.

So far, nobody has stepped forward with any first hand experience.
These are the on-line futures brokers that I'm aware of:

Xpresstrade
Lind-Waldock
Ira Epstein & Co. (offering a 9.95 round trip)
First American Discount
Jack Carl Futures

Lower costs and "real time" account access appear to be strong points
for self directed accounts.  The unknowns are of course service and
performance.

Any insights will be appreciated.

jim
jnolen@xxxxxxxxxxxx