Re: puzzling nuance - help

Steve,

Unfortunately, you didn't miss anything. About 2 years ago I ran into
the same problem (with MS 5.11 by then). In response to my question:

Vitaly Larichev[SMTP:vitaly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] wrote:
> ....The problem is that as I noticed,
>'Buy' signal has never been generated on the next day after "Exit" ,
although
>there were instances when the assumed trading rules by themselves would

I've got the following from Jared Saxton:

"When you set a trade delay, this delay is applied both when entering a
trade and when exiting a trade; so, when exit criteria is
met with a trade delay of one day, the actual exit will occur the next
day. If the buy signal occurs on this day, it will be ignored.
I have no work-arounds for you; this is just the way MetaStock works in
regards to system testing.

Thanks,

Jared Saxton
Equis International"