Re: Weekly Pick

Good on you.

As you have checked over the Indexes, accordinglingy to the TA-Basics,
then you probably would have noticed that the ever-trustworthy and
profits-gainers Growth-Sector  - the International Publishers -
are at the bottom of their LTU + MTU + STU channels.
(unlike the "cyclical by rates" Financials)

The Intl.Publ- sector will be one of the best "bets" for next 6mnths.
Therefore check-out these Premier EURO-companies with each
one-by-one very excellent GTR's(Growth-Track-Records for decades).
Most recently all have done major take-overs in a low-intrest rates
driven market!!! As continuing Growth-Sector participents ought too.
(much like the financials, their latest out-perform was mainly
aquisition+rate driven, as they know how to control finance best:
"buy low when rates are low" )

US ADR-listed(and BUY-signals were already given on the RSI):
Bulletin Board  -  Wolters Kluwer NV     (WTKWY)
Nasdaq             -  Elsevier NV                 (ELNVY)
NYSE                -  Elsevier NV (ADS)      (ENL)
Nasdaq             -  Reed Intl. Plc                (RENEY)
NYSE                -  Reed Intl. (ADS)           (RUK)

Wolters Kluwer (S/L DGR 241.50)  Target DGR 350 - 370(AUG/SEP98)
Esevier N.V.     (S/L DGR 29.40)     Target DGR   44 - 47  (AUG/SEP98)
VNU                   (S/L DGR 43.05)    Target DGR   90 - 96  (AUG/SEP98)
Reed                   n.d.a.

-As ones' insurance set your S/L-levels(shown in brackets) at
approx. 5% above their previous MTU-Major-Sep/Oct97-LOW's.
-And as you are US-investing, keep an eye at the US/DM rate,
a rise for you (a drop for us) can slow-down pace, but will not
have a great impact on reaching their new HIGHS.

Companies mentioned do have their own websites for more info.
The merger between Wolters and  REED-Elsevier has been blown off,
due to EURO-committee negative recommondation on markets' monopolies.
This, however, doesn't effect their strategies and targets(see takeovers).

Regards,
Ton Maas
Ms-IRB International Indexes
QPE-quotes per email- for free trial periods(4 wks)
Ms-IRB@xxxxxxxxx