Re: Affect of zoom amount on simultaneous indicator scales (m.a. demo.JPG) [7/9]

Tue, 26 May 1998 17:15:08 -0500, "Richard Estes" <rtestes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote :

>Steve had a problem and wanted help. He sent one .JPEG file to illustrate
>what he was seeing. It seems that some overseas sites and the "free"
>stateside sites took his 398K post and broke it into parts to cut down size.
>Those of us who don't have such a file restriction, received it as one
>normal file. He got his problem solved, he had not dropped the MA directly
>on the indicator.

Nope. There is no limitation of e-mail file size by my ISP. Some
guy just made some tests on the list without event thinking it
would more appropriate to tune by loopback testing first.

Next. I'm seriously questioning the abusive use of binary files that's
developing on this E-MAIL list. IMHO binary attachments should limited
to under 30 Kb. Other lists have demonstrated that it was perfectly
feasible to transfer stock charts and respect this decent file size.

What's the list manager position about that (Equis ?)

Alain