Re: Affect of zoom amount on simultaneous indicator scales (m.a. demo.JPG) [7/9]

These emails came through to me as 5 or 6 multiple ones while they were
downloading, but when the last one finished they were all collated into one
big email, and I had no trouble with it at all.

I'm using Windows 95 Microsoft Internet mail & news ver 4.7, nothing fancy
about it, and am connected to Telstra bigpond in Australia.  I have just
talked to Telstra bigpond and they don't do the collating, they just send
the emails, so it must be the way the receiving software handles split
messages. IE If your software is smart enough it will join split messages.

Regards