Re: Cooper 1234's

Read the formula - MACD is not a part of it. This formula attempts to
wait for the market to have a 1-2-3 correction in a strong trend (i.e. 3
consecutive lower lows or any combination of two lower lows and an
inside day or reverse for sells) - trend identified by ADX and  +DI -DI.

>From: "Achmad Zaky" <azakys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: Cooper 1234's
>Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 19:33:06 +0700
>
>I like the formula, but I have a bit confused, when I run it, I got
difference thing.

>MACD generated a buy signal, but the this stock included in the output
1234 SELL formula and vise versa.

>Could you pls. explain in more detail about this formula or pls. inform
me the paper that elaborated in more details.