RE: I'm Back

Jim

What I need is a methodology to help me select the right option and price to
match my future trades.  Since I know almost nothing other than losing money
on options, most of your message is Greek to me :).

How do you use those ITM/OTM spreads?  And what the heck are vertical and
diagonal?  I assume that if I'm going short the S&P futures, my short leg
would be the Puts and the Long leg would be the Calls?

I sent an e-mail to Equis to get info about Option Vue and their $49 month
trial version.

Regards

Guy