More about DeMark...

Went out and bought both DeMark books...

Interesting stuff.

I understand where posts with different feellings about the books came from:

-   The writing being unintelligible (It's bad sometimes.  I found a couple
places that I actually believe he was writing a requirement for software
development and didn't change this text to get it into the book.  Bad!)
-   Indicators with nested ifs everywhere (Yep!  When one considers his
objective:  to determine the stopping point of the rising or falling knife,
this is understandable and I'd be more mystified if there weren't nested
ifs.)
-   The books contain a deep understanding of the market (Yes!  This would
definitely be clearer if the writing were clearer.)

I'm glad I have both books because I'm a book hound.  But if I could only
buy one, I'd get the second one published in 1997.

2 questions:

-  Anyone out there actually use DeMark stuff?  Or tested it?  Successfully?
And want to discuss details?

-  What other texts are there in this great big world of T/A, that have the
express purpose of something like DeMark's: finding "Price Exhaustion"
points?

Steven Buss
sbuss@xxxxxxxxxxx
Walnut Creek, CA, USA