Re: Tracking Portfolio Trades using MetaStock

Look, I don't want to come on like some kinda computer guru,
cause that would be VERY untrue.

But, I have found that waiting until 5% is WAY too late in the
defrag game. I start loosing arrows and stuff way before that.

I've never taken the time to measure just how fragmented I let
the thing get, but it ain't much.

Next time you loose an arrow or something, defrag and see if it
comes back.

I have done this more than once and they've always come back for me.

But you may be having a different problem.

Hope this helps,
Ray Hodge