RE: Books and Day Traders

My thought is that successful traders don't have to write
books.  Unless their egos get involved, you would think
that they would want to keep their successful methodologies
to themselves, rather than have to trade against their own
techniques.  At least that's my opinion.  Have we ever
found a successful trader who's system still worked, who
has written a book?

Guy