RE: MRKT: DJIA

Got my Tuesday evening post returned, FWIW.  Miskeyed the
MetaStock-list address.  Anyway, My S&P trading system gave
us a Buy for Tuesday night.  I was just trying to let you
know that our system wasn't at a Sell yet.  FWIW, just got
a S&P sell signal for tonight or tomorrow on the Open.  Now
we're back together.  Since we are short term traders, it's
hard for us to even think about long term.  For instance, I
would have thought the Tuesday Buy would have gone on for a
longer period than 2 days.

Our system runs about 75% correct for S&P futures for the
last 6 years.  We get our share of losses and have had to
add mental stops basis close to our positions because we
aren't trend traders, and sometimes get caught.  One of
these days, I'm going to put up a web site and then try to
figure out how to make a buck from it. :)

Good trading

Guy