Tracking Portfolio Trades using MetaStock

I've made a suggestion that in a future version, my wish list, MetaStock
will allow a person to enter portfolio information (buy, sell) onto the
charts so that investors can evaluate their performance over time.  I'd like
to conveniently see if my trades were done at the right time.  Did I buy too
early, too late or just right.  The same would go for stock sells.  Does
anyone know a third party add-on that could "easily" do this?

Thanks - Dean